Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nesting????!!!!!


Let me just start by saying my house is looking so amazing right now...I am so proud of myself! I am very excited because I seriously thought people were crazy when toward the end of their pregnancy they say "oh my goodness I am totally nesting right now"...what???...never once with either of my first pregnancies did I nest. I completely get it now...I get the feeling...it is real! This has made me so...just...happy and I have no idea why, but it is a great feeling and I can't wait to bring this little bundle of goodness wrapped in my tummy home with me. I also went with my friend Ashley to Babies R Us the other day and registered for some things because my Mom mentioned wanting to throw me a baby shower. It just feels like things are lining up right now and it is taking A LOT of stress and weight off my shoulders!
Anyway, thanks for listening to that little rant...I had to share my excitement!

No comments: