Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chloe's First Field Trip

Chloe's first field trip was spent at Linder Farms. Linder Farms is a pumpkin patch that has hay rides, corn mazes, a petting zoo, snacks, a hay bail maze for the kids, etc. After an emotional and overwhelming start I can say that Chloe thoroughly enjoyed herself. The kids got to pick a pumpkin from the patch then they got to go on a hayride through the farm where they got to see a Zebra and a Camel among other animals and finally they got to run through the hay bail maze. It's amazing how fast Miss Carolanne can get a group of 16 kids (not just kids, 3 and 4 year olds) through a field trip in an hour. I asked her how she does it and she just replied 23 years of experience. She also said that if I thought that was impressive just wait until they go to the zoo.
Chloe had a great time and couldn't wait to call Daddy and tell him all about it. What a great first field trip!!

1 comment:

Amber 'N' Dan said...

I tagged you on my blog!