Sunday, July 5, 2009

In my spare time...

I have found a new hobby and I absolutely love it!! I have learned how to make distressed signs, fun letters and lots of others things. I'm really excited about this and I have a ball making all these wonderful works of art. So I thought I would show some of my most recent creations off. If anyone is interested in giving a gift from the heart, these are a really fun gift to give and I am a lot cheaper than any craft store or home decor store. I can custom make anything to match the colors and decor of your home or the home of the recipient. Hope you enjoy the pictures!!

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

"Family"

"i do"

"Simpson's est. 2003"

"Sophia"
Another "Family"
"Gabriel"
"It all comes out in the wash"

"Delia"

3 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Those are really cute. Do you have a vinyl machine that you've been making your signs with - those are incredibly expensive! I love you family signs too.

Kami Satterlee said...

lOVE THEM! And I will be ordering them:)

Jenny said...

Wow, those are awesome! Good job. Glad you found such a good hobby for your extra time!