Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hailee's 1st Birthday!

So I figured I'd better get this up since it has been four weeks since her birthday! I can't believe it though...Hailee is 1 year old. It seems like I just had her and it makes me so sad that it has gone by so fast. Hailee got to have three little get togethers for her birthday, what a lucky girl. First the day of her birthday was spent with just the four of us. We went to Build a Bear and big sister got to help pick out and make a special animal for Hailee. She chose and bunny and she named it "Sally". After Sally was made we went and sat on Santa's lap. Completely Chloe's idea (I was so proud of her because this is the first year she has wanted to do this)! So both the girls sat with Santa, Chloe told him what she and Hailee wanted for Christmas and then they got their picture taken. It was a fun day just the four of us. Later that weekend, on Saturday, we had my side of the family over to our house for dinner, presents, and cake and ice cream and then on Sunday we went over to Brian's parents for a Thanksgiving/Hailee's 1st Birthday celebration. All in all it was a very big week and weekend for someone just turning 1, but she handled it well. Here are some pictures from her birthdays.

Chloe picking out Sally the Bunny

Hailee watching Chloe stuff Sally

Hailee and Chloe giving Sally a bath

Mommy dressing Sally

Hailee giving Sally her first hug!

Hailee's first cake (Saturday's cake)

The Big Birthday Girl!

Hailee's second birthday cake (Sunday's cake)

Hailee and her Birthday Girl Balloons

And the infamous cake eating pictures...Yum, Yum!

2 comments:

Howells Fam said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe she is one either, I remember you being in the hospital. Cute cakes, did you make those yourself? Impressive!

Martinez Family said...

WOW - a whold year already! Those little cakes are so cute! You might have to help me - Lucy's birthday is coming up soon!