Thursday, December 4, 2008

My naked Girl's...

I was looking through pictures today on the computer and I noticed there are a lot of pictures of my girl's without clothes and it got me thinking...whenever we are home I have noticed that the girl's have themselves stripped in a matter of minutes. For some reason when they are at home they never want their clothes on. Even Hailee will come up to me and start pulling at her shirt to let me know she wants it off. I don't know what it is, but I guess I will just roll with the flow for now. However, there will be issues if this continues into their pre-teens.

Hailee and Chloe helping Mom bake...and their naked!
Chloe posing for the camera...naked!


Hailee hanging out...naked!!

4 comments:

Amber 'N' Dan said...

That is so cute.....I love it! If only we were that comfortable walking around naked.....maybe it's just me. I wish I had the mind of a child to just cruise the house nakie nake. Ha I love it!

Kami Satterlee said...

Life is so much better naked don't you think!?haha I love those girls they are sooo sweet. Thank you guys for coming to Malia's party. We need to play!

Howells Fam said...

It must be a little girl thing - my two nieces absolutely love to be naked. Shay, the younger one, walks around saying, "Naked Girl, Naked Girl!"

kevinandmyra said...

You certainly have a strange idea as to what constitutes nakedness. A child wearing a diaper is not in fact naked, nor is one wearing a skirt. In fact, I think that if you can comment about anything that they are wearing, with the possible exception of shoes or eye-glasses, they really aren't naked, are they? Oh, and your pic comment "... and their naked"... That should be "they're naked", as in the contraction of "they are", not the possessive "their".