Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Chloe/Happy New Year Everyone!

Well, we wish you all a very Happy New Year, but most of all we Chloe Dawn a very Happy Birthday! I just can't believe that Chloe is already four. I can still remember every detail of her delivery, which seems like it was just yesterday. So this year for her Birthday we just kept it small and quick. I thought that next year when she turns five we will make a big to do about her birthday, but this year...small! We decided to celebrate on New Years Eve and so we invited just our immediate families over in the afternoon for just cake and ice cream, presents and some good company! We have normally done her birthday during dinner and serve the family dinner so it was so wierd for me when the party was over in just an hour! I almost felt bad, like I had invited everyone over for nothing. Oh well, Chloe had a good time playing with her cousins and all the adults had a great time hanging out and having some adult conversation! Happy Birthday Chloe...we love you so much and are so proud of you. You are turning in to such a wonderful little girl!

No comments: