Monday, August 17, 2009

Swimming Lessons!

I was going through pictures and totally forgot about swimming lessons! This year was Chloe's first year in swimming lessons...YEAH! She did so amazing and to my surprise was a huge fish! The only thing we need to work on for next year is her listening skills, she wouldn't stay on the step that the little ones were supposed to stay on while the teacher was working with the other students. Chloe just wanted to bob in and out of the water...spaz! Anyway, she did great and graduated with flying colors to the next class. Good job my little mermaid!!

Chloe playing in the kiddie pool on the last day

Chloe and Alee waiting in line to go down the slide

Chloe got to take swim lessons with her cousin Alee

Chloe with her teacher Miss Leah

My little Mermaid
We spent a week chasing Hailee around the pool...I can't wait until they're both in lessons

Chloe's back float

Chloe and Alee

Chloe floating on her tummy with her face in the water...good girl!


My baby girl

No comments: